Private CPR & First Aid Courses
Unable to attend one of our public courses? Or perhaps you find that you learn better in a one-on-one or small group environment, rather than in a larger group setting? No problem at all – we’ve got all your first aid training needs covered.
CPR COURSE NORTHERN BEACHES
But first – why get First Aid Certified?
In the event that you were to find yourself facing an emergency situation in your home or workplace – would you, your family, friends or your colleagues be properly equipped to safely assess & assist somebody in need?
At Beaches First Aid, we firmly believe that knowledge of first aid is paramount for all Australian citizens – not just in the workplace, but also in your community. Your knowledge, or those of your colleagues or family members, can often be the difference between life and death.
We try our best to ensure our regularly scheduled weekly courses are set out so that anybody and everybody has the opportunity to get first aid training without hassle and within their schedule. That being said, within the confines of the busy and fast paced lives we all now lead, Beaches First Aid understands that it can sometimes just become impossible to find the time to complete certifications within our public course schedule.
With our private first aid training, we have tried to alleviated the frustration of finding a public course time that suits your needs by offering personalised, private first aid and CPR courses across the Northern Beaches of Sydney that are flexible enough to work around your time constraints and schedule – or even within work hours!
And if you can’t come to us, then we can come to you.
We are so passionate about providing the best first aid courses on the Northern Beaches, that we have made our hours as flexible as possible and even provide the option of having Mitch, our instructor, come to you – saving you all the hassle without sacrificing the quality of provider.
Our past clients usually elect for our course to be conducted at their place of business, in their own home or a friend’s home – and often create a social event around the course, making it not only a productive day of receiving a nationally recognised first aid qualification, but also a day of interactive fun. The best part is that the details are up to you. Consider a private course and enjoy the benefits of a personalised service, guaranteed to be both engaging and educational.
To organise or enquire about one of our private first aid or CPR courses in Sydney on the Northern Beaches, simply contact us with your available dates and times for yourself or a small group and we will help make your first aid training easy!
This course is delivered and assessed on behalf of Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909
*PRICING (Venue provided by the Client)
- HLTAID001 – Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation – $120pp
- 22282VIC Course in Management of Asthma Risks and Emergencies in the Workplace and 22300VIC Course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis – $160pp
- HLTAID003 – Provide First Aid – $330pp
- HLTAID004 – Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care Setting – $350pp
- Parents / Carers First Aid course – $50pp (minumum 4 attendees)
* Please note: Prices quoted are for “one on one” training (excluding Parents/Carers course). Reduced rates apply for subsequent attendees. Fees may vary to cover travel time. Venue for all private courses are provided by the client at the client’s expense. A venue may be arranged by Beaches First Aid at an additional cost to the client.