CPR Course Northern Beaches
Can’t attend one of our public courses? Do you prefer learning one-on-one? No problem, we’re here to help.
With today’s face-paced world, Beaches First Aid understands that it’s often difficult to find time to complete certification with a public course schedule. We have alleviated the frustration of finding a public course time that suits your needs by offering personalised, private first aid and CPR courses in Sydney that meet your needs and time constraints.
We can come to you, or classes can be held in our training room
Hours are flexible and we come to you, saving you the hassle of transport to a venue. Clients usually elect for a course to be conducted in their own home or a friend’s home and often make the day a social event in addition to receiving a nationally recognised First Aid qualification. The best part is the details are up to you. Consider a private course and enjoy the benefits of a personalised service.
*PRICING (Venue provided by the Client)
- HLTAID001 – Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation – $120pp
- 22282VIC Course in Management of Asthma Risks and Emergencies in the Workplace and 22300VIC Course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis – $160pp
- HLTAID003 – Provide First Aid – $330pp
- HLTAID004 – Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care Setting – $350pp
- Parents / Carers First Aid course – $50pp (minumum 4 attendees)
* Please note: Prices quoted are for “one on one” training (excluding Parents/Carers course). Reduced rates apply for subsequent attendees. Fees may vary to cover travel time. Venue for all private courses are provided by the client at the client’s expense. A venue may be arranged by Beaches First Aid at an additional cost to the client.
Our First Aid Training Courses
Course : HLTAID003 – Provide First Aid
This unit of competency describes the skills and knowledge required by workers to provide a first aid response to a casualty in a range of situations, include community and workplace settings.
Course : HLTAID001 – Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
This unit describes the skills and knowledge requried to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) in line with the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) Guidelines.
Course : HLTAID004 – Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care Setting
Our Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care Setting course describes the skills and knowledge required to provide a first aid response to infants, children and adults.
COURSE : 22282VIC Course in Management of Asthma Risks and Emergencies in the Workplace and 22300VIC Course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis
First aid response and life support for the treatment of anaphylaxis and the advance treatments associated with asthma.
This course is specifically tailored for new parents, groups, or family members wanting to learn first aid management of infants and children.
The resuscitation mask training is a police entry requirement which is essential for all current officers and those wishing to join the police force.